Residential Supports

Residential Supports for Adults:

Residential Supports are provided to individuals who do not live in their family home. This support includes assisting with activities of daily living (ADL'S).

These services can only be self-directed thru Personal Care Services (PCS).

Funding for Residential Supports for Adults can be through the HCBS I/DD waiver or CFSS funding, if available.

Residential Supports for Children:

Residential Supports for Children are provided to children who are not in SRS custody who for whatever reason they cannot remain in their natural families.

Funding for Residential Supports for Children is through the HCBS I/DD waiver, if available.



Community Living Opportunities (CLO)

Faith Services

Guardian Angels Adult Care Services (set capacity)

Haven Support Services (set capacity)

KVC Behavioral Healthcare - (for Children)

Life Choices (set capacity)


New Hope Services 

Out 'n About Support Services

Res Care Kansas/Connections (set capacity)

Residential Treatment Services of Southeast Kansas (RTSSK) (set capacity)

Southeast Kansas Independent Living Resource (SKIL) (set capacity)

Steel Hope Professional Services (set capacity)

Successful Dreams Support Services

TFI Family Services - (for Children)

(Back to Service Descriptions)           (Back to Service Providers)