Personal Care Services (PCS)

Personal Care Services (PCS) are available to individuals who choose to self-direct their services in a setting that would otherwise require a licensed service provider. These services include assisting with activities of daily living (ADL's). Individuals must be able to self-direct these services.

Funding for Personal Care Services (PCS) is through the HCBS I/DD waiver, if available.


Another Day, Inc.

GT Independence

Helpers, Inc.

Life Patterns

Resource Center for Independant Living, Inc. (RCIL)

Southeast Kansas Independent Living Resource Center (SKIL)

Topkea Independent Resource Center

(Back to Service Descriptions)           (Back to Service Providers)